Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tuesday - 3/18

Upper body day

Inside-Out Warm-up

Lat Pulldowns, 3x5 - superset with
DB Shoulder Press, 2x8

Not feeling too bad here. I still feel the pec a bit with almost any press, but I increased the weight today and it felt pretty good.

Neutral Grip Cable Row, 3x5 - superset with
Push-ups, 2x8

Again, continuing to feel better here. I need to have Bill or someone watch my scaps on the push-ups and see how the serratus is coming around.

Skullcrushers, 2x8
Curls, 2x8
Decline reverse crunch, 2x6

Half-kneeling cable push, 2x8

DB Fly EQI, 60 sec.
ISO Prone Y, ~40 sec.

Overall, a pretty good workout. Work capacity still sucks but it will take a few weeks to get it back. The cold is still lingering a bit, but I think even that is getting better.

Stay strong
MR

PS Last night I got some low-load, long duration stretches in. They included:

Hip Rotators
Pecs
Knee extension