Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wednesday 5/14

Upper body session

Inside-Out Warm-up

DB Incline, 8x65, 2x8@70

First time I've done any sort of incline in at least two years. Felt good to do something different, though. I'll probably run this for 3-4 weeks.

Supine Pulldowns, 10x140, 8x160, 8x180

Need to start heavier on these next week. Essentially it's a lat pulldown where you're laying all the way back, so it's technically more of a row.

Face Pulls, 10x42.5, 10x50

Feet Elevated Push-ups, 2x8

Ab Wheel, 2x8
Pallof Presses, 30 sec. with 20#'s

Pretty good workout overall. I needed to get in and out quickly as yesterday was packed! Big updates coming soon...

Tonight I'll hit my Krav Maga bag class, then hit a lower body session tomorrow. I think Bill found the issue in my lower leg; both my lateral gastroc and biceps femoris where they overlap where adhered and probably impinging on my peroneal nerve. A few passes cleaned it right up, and definitely helped improve my knee extension mobility.

I weighed in this morning at 205, so the Warp Speed diet is definitely doing it's job. The goal is to get into the low 200's or hit 200 itself. I don't really have any need or desire to get lower than that.

Stay strong
MR