Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Training 5/21

Upper body workout

Inside-Out warm-up

Barbell Incline, 8x135, 145, 155

I was supposed to hit DB work instead, but every clown in the gym was using an incline bench. Not surprisingly, everyone was using it for something OTHER than incline or military pressing.

These didn't feel great at the start as that pec isn't 110% yet, but it got stronger as I went. I'm ok with this for now.

Supine Rows, 1x8, 2x7 @180

It helps when you start at the right weight. Last week the first two sets were easy, today was much more difficult.

Face Pulls, 2x10@60?

Feet Elevated Push-ups, 2x10

Ab Wheel, 3x8

DB Fly EQI, 10# for 60 seconds

Good workout overall. Bodyweight was around 205ish today, so only a few pounds to go.

Stay strong
MR

EDIT: The new automatic save here is pretty sweet. Blogger crashed and I thought I was going to have to re-type it all again. Woo-hoo!